Interested in helping us transform the advertising world for the better? This is a great opportunity for a passionate DevOps engineer to join our team and become deeply involved in the technology and processes behind the AdHash Protocol.
Candidates would be expected to
- Have at least two years of professional experience in DevOps.
- Architect, implement, configure, and maintain environments and processes that ensure reliable and efficient deployments.
- Collaborate closely with the development team.
- Create and configure cloud-based environments, services, and workflows.
- Create and implement security practices and policies.
- Aim for maximum system administration automation and speed by continuously researching and testing the latest technologies and tools.
- Provide support and services to the development teams and the wider business.
- Monitor, triage, and respond to alerts in our 24/7/365 environment.
- Show great attention to details.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Be able to communicate freely in English.
- Contribute to the team synergy and coordinate tasks with the relevant departments.
- Participate in business development collaborations and contribute with valuable insights.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
- Become deeply familiar with existing blockchain technologies as well as their future research and advancements.
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.
Really nice to haves
- Excited to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Professional experience in system administration.
- Knowledge of computer networking, TCP/UDP, distributed computing, web services and common internet protocols.
- Experience with AWS.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with one or more build management tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with version control.
- Strong infrastructure and application monitoring skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- See something, say something attitude - when you have a really great idea or a really important question, don't keep it to yourself.
- Ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan.
- Free lunch
- Office in Switzerland and opportunities for travel
- Multi Sport
- Flexible working hours
- Team building
We make transparency the default state of digital advertising. The AdHash Protocol cuts out the ad tech middlemen to bring efficiency, trust, and privacy. By doing so, we not only help independent publishers monetise much better the content they create, we also preserve users’ privacy and control over their browsing experience.