Join our team
Want to make a difference in ad tech? This is a great opportunity for those who want to shape the future of advertising. AdHash is a privacy-focused advertising technology company which sells products to people without turning people into products.
Our fun and highly-motivated team is pioneering innovations in contextual and real-world data advertising, and we need your help to lead the charge.
Candidates would be expected to
- Have at least two years of professional experience in DevOps.
- Architect, implement, configure, and maintain environments and processes that ensure reliable and efficient deployments.
- Collaborate closely with the development team.
- Create and configure cloud-based environments, services, and workflows.
- Create and implement security practices and policies.
- Aim for maximum system administration automation and speed by continuously researching and testing the latest technologies and tools.
- Provide support and services to the development teams and the wider business.
- Monitor, triage, and respond to alerts in our 24/7/365 environment.
- Show great attention to details.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Be able to communicate freely in English.
- Contribute to the team synergy and coordinate tasks with the relevant departments.
- Participate in business development collaborations and contribute with valuable insights.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
- Become deeply familiar with existing blockchain technologies as well as their future research and advancements.
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.
Really nice to haves
- Excited to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Professional experience in system administration.
- Knowledge of computer networking, TCP/UDP, distributed computing, web services and common internet protocols.
- Experience with AWS.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux.
- Experience with one or more build management tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience with version control.
- Strong infrastructure and application monitoring skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- See something, say something attitude - when you have a really great idea or a really important question, don't keep it to yourself.
- Ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan.
- Free lunch.
- Office in Switzerland and opportunities for travel.
- Multi Sport.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building.