Interested in helping us transform the advertising world for the better? This is a great opportunity for a passionate Support specialist to join our team and become deeply involved in the technology and processes behind the AdHash Protocol.
Candidates would be expected to
- Onboard new clients by helping them use our platforms, integrate their data, share with them relevant documentation, and upload their profiles onto our platforms.
- Have experience in the software industry. Preferably in a support role.
- Learn how to use our proprietary software quickly and be able to communicate it efficiently to our clients.
- Have a good understanding of the best practices in addressing clients and their needs.
- Have excellent writing skills in English.
- Show great attention to details.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Learn quickly from customer feedback and communicate that feedback to the rest of the team.
- Contribute to the team synergy and coordinate tasks with the relevant departments.
- Participate in business development collaborations and contribute with valuable insights.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
Really nice to haves
- Excited to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Contagious energy and a passion for everything you do.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in interaction with a wide variety of APIs.
- See something, say something attitude - when you have a really great idea or a really important question, don't keep it to yourself.
- Ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan.
- A bit more goal oriented than process oriented mindset.
- Free lunch
- Office in Switzerland and opportunities for travel
- Multi Sport
- Flexible working hours
- Team building
We make transparency the default state of digital advertising. The AdHash Protocol cuts out the ad tech middlemen to bring efficiency, trust, and privacy. By doing so, we not only help independent publishers monetise much better the content they create, we also preserve users’ privacy and control over their browsing experience.