Join our team
Senior system administrator
Want to make a difference in ad tech? This is a great opportunity for those who want to shape the future of advertising. AdHash is a privacy-focused advertising technology company which sells products to people without turning people into products.
Our fun and highly-motivated team is pioneering innovations in contextual and real-world data advertising, and we need your help to lead the charge.
Candidates would be expected to
- Have at least two years of professional experience in system administration.
- Configure and administer Ubuntu and CentOS environments.
- Collaborate closely with the development team.
- Create and configure cloud-based environments, services, and workflows.
- Focus strongly on security.
- Monitor, triage, and respond to alerts in our 24/7/365 environment.
- Solid experience in database administration.
- Have excellent knowledge in the following areas: IP, TCP/UDP, ARP, DHCP, DNS, Routing, VPN.
- Experience with network configuration and management - incl. Routers, Firewalls, VPN network solutions.
- Have professional experience with AWS.
- Aim for maximum system administration automation and speed by continuously researching and testing the latest technologies and tools.
- Solve mission-critical problems.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Be able to communicate freely in English.
- Contribute to the team synergy.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
- Become deeply familiar with existing blockchain technologies as well as their future research and advancements.
Really nice to haves
- Excited to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Professional experience in scaling low-latency products.
- See something, say something attitude - when you have a really great idea or a really important question, don't keep it to yourself.
- Ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan.
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.
- Free lunch.
- Office in Switzerland and opportunities for travel.
- Multi Sport.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building.