Senior system administrator
Interested in helping us transform the advertising world for the better? This is a great opportunity for a passionate Senior system administrator to join our team and become deeply involved in the technology and processes behind the AdHash Protocol.
Candidates would be expected to
- Have at least two years of professional experience in system administration.
- Configure and administer Ubuntu and CentOS environments.
- Collaborate closely with the development team.
- Create and configure cloud-based environments, services, and workflows.
- Focus strongly on security.
- Monitor, triage, and respond to alerts in our 24/7/365 environment.
- Solid experience in database administration.
- Have excellent knowledge in the following areas: IP, TCP/UDP, ARP, DHCP, DNS, Routing, VPN.
- Experience with network configuration and management - incl. Routers, Firewalls, VPN network solutions.
- Have professional experience with AWS.
- Aim for maximum system administration automation and speed by continuously researching and testing the latest technologies and tools.
- Solve mission-critical problems.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Be able to communicate freely in English.
- Contribute to the team synergy.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
- Become deeply familiar with existing blockchain technologies as well as their future research and advancements.
Really nice to haves
- Excited to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Professional experience in scaling low-latency products.
- See something, say something attitude - when you have a really great idea or a really important question, don't keep it to yourself.
- Ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan.
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.
- Free lunch
- Office in Switzerland and opportunities for travel
- Multi Sport
- Flexible working hours
- Team building
We make transparency the default state of digital advertising. The AdHash Protocol cuts out the ad tech middlemen to bring efficiency, trust, and privacy. By doing so, we not only help independent publishers monetise much better the content they create, we also preserve users’ privacy and control over their browsing experience.