Quality assurance engineer
Want to make a difference in ad tech? This is a great opportunity for those who want to shape the future of advertising. AdHash is a privacy-focused advertising technology company which sells products to people without turning people into products.
Our fun and highly-motivated team is pioneering innovations in contextual and real-world data advertising, and we need your help to lead the charge.
Candidates would be expected to
- Have at least two years of commercial experience in testing web and client/server applications.
- Have professional experience in automated testing.
- Have experience in testing web applications across different platforms and browsers.
- Prepare and execute test cases.
- Have deep understanding of the best practices in creating system test scripts, test execution, and defect reporting.
- Present test analysis to the development team.
- Have professional experience using Selenium.
- Understand the following web technologies: HTTPS, SOAP, RESTful.
- Have an understanding of how good UX works and be prepared to suggest improvements.
- Show great attention to details.
- Show strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
- Be able to communicate freely in English.
- Contribute to the team synergy and coordinate tasks with the relevant departments.
- Participate in business development collaborations and contribute with valuable insights.
- Be prepared to learn a lot and develop an in-depth understanding of ad tech and real-time bidding in particular.
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies.
Really nice to haves
- Excited to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- See something, say something attitude - when you have a really great idea or a really important question, don't keep it to yourself.
- Ability to turn pressure into a calm and collected game plan.
- Free lunch.
- Office in Switzerland and opportunities for travel.
- Multi Sport.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building.